Dansko Professional Clogs are well respected for the comfort and support that they offer the wearers. Dansko Clogs have long been the choice of Healthcare workers, Teachers, Restaurant and Retail Associates, and other professionals who are on their feet all day. While Danko Clogs may have originally been the shoe of choice for professionals, there are a growing number of people who are falling in love with Dansko for everyday wear.
This article goes into great detail describing all of the technical details of Dansko Professional Clogs. Dansko has spent years designing what many consider to be the perfect shoe. The true test is when you try a pair on for the first time! As you will see, there is more to this shoe than meets the eye.
It may seem self serving for a Shoe Store Owner to recommend buying these shoes from a Shoe Store VS from an online store, but because of slight fluctuations in the fit of Dansko Clogs, you should be fitted by an experienced salesperson to insure a perfect fit. I have customers that bought their first pair online and did not receive the best size for their feet.
Dansko Professional Stapled Clogs carry the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance. But what is the APMA and what does the seal mean? The APMA is the leading professional organization representing the nations Doctors of Podiatric Medicine, or podiatrists. The Seal of Acceptance is used to designate footwear, hosiery and other foot related products that promote good foot health. This independent certification confirms that Dansko makes shoes with the wearers comfort and long-term well-being in mind.
Dansko Professional Stapled Clogs are suitable for wear in workplace environments. To ensure that their shoes are the best choice for your feet and working conditions, rigorous testing was conducted by two independent research laboratories using a number of different surface conditions: SATRA (Shoe and Allied Trade Research Association) is the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry and is based in the United Kingdom. Precision Testing Laboratories, located in United States. Precision Labs conducted tests following the ASTM F1677 standards using the Mark II machine.
Key Features and Benefits
- Upper - Genuine Quality Leather Uppers that is healthier for your foot than the synthics used in lesser footwear. Natural leather is breathable and contours to the natural shape of the foot. Various designs accommodate most foot types. Wide and Narrow Widths are available in several colors. Also, the Phoebe is great for someone with a high instep
- Toe Box - Sturdy thermoplastic reinforcement adds durability and toe protection. Wider and deeper than most shoes to allow your toes to feel relaxed and move comfortably.
- Heel Counter - The Thermoplastic Urethane Heel Counter acts as a natural shoehorn allowing your heel to move up and down freely when walking. This unique heel counter provides lateral stability that is not offered in a typical clog.
- Footbed - Genuine Leather over open cell foam. This insole cushions your foot and evaporates perspiration, keeping your foot dry. This footbed also provides superior Arch Support. This support provides you with better weight distribution through out your foot, preventing your foot from rolling in, (pronating). The molded arch support also keeps your foot properly aligned so your body can take full advantage of the comfortable outsole.
- Inner Frame - This unique polypropylene frame provides stability, reduces torque and provides lateral stability
- Outsole - The natural walk is a heel to toe roll, with the weight coming down on the heel, rolling to the ball of the foot and pushing off on the toe. Dansko's rocker bottom outsole is designed to encourage and support this natural motion, pampering your feet, your knees, your hips, and your back. In addition, Dansko's outsole provides the stability and shock absorption you body needs. Slip-resistant makes this shoe a great choice for anyone that works on wet or slippery floors.
Skip the Websites, Stop by Walk About Shoes in The Town Mall of Westminster and let us properly fit you in a pair of Dansko Clogs! Millions of Dansko Fans can't be wrong!
Walk About Shoes
TownMall of Westminster
If you appreciate the content published here please "Like" us below: